Saturday, October 10, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

             As a web designer professional, It is a ability to create and produce web designs which later on can be seen on the world wide web. I like to produce a website that is user friendly, responsive web designs and search engine optimization. As a web designer meeting with the client to discuss project plan which can help with the process of creating their website. It is creating what the client needs to showcase their work, business or more to the web. Becoming a web designer it is all about planning, understanding and researching. I always wanted to know the audience as well who will visit the website will help designing the website for my client. I would always provide wireframes and comps will be included in the project plan that would help trying to vision the placement of the content to the client which I would need feedback from the client to proceed to the next step. The final project plan would include everything the client had changes from the wireframes and comps to create the final design. I would love to create websites to any clients that needs my help producing their website to see in world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment