Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3


For this week’s EOC, I will be mentioning 3 consumer products that describe me. 


Source: http://www.upcitemdb.com/upc/713132364987

The first consumer product that would represent me would be my glasses are a Polo Ralph Lauren that was given by my cousin last year. I went to an optometrist to have my eyes check so I can have an eyeglass prescription then had my glasses match the prescription needed so I can use. I do not really where any sunglasses so my optometrist told me to get a transition to go with it that would help protect my eyes also for any sun glares. I really love the glasses when I got it 2 weeks ago and it is a bit bigger than my old ones but I really need to have eyeglasses it is a part of me. 



Source: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODcyWDEyMjk=/z/GmUAAOxykMpTG5lX/$_35.JPG


The second consumer product that would represent me would be V-Neck T-Shirts different colors. When I start buying one of the colors for t-shirts if I do like it, I try to collect as many color as they have given the time and money if I have extra. I do not throw my money really fast to collect all of it but I want is the quality of the shirt that could last me for months. I normally shop in outlet malls especially to branded names like Lacoste, Brooks Brothers, Express, Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole & Etc.


Source: http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/46/78/63561507296553/0/connect-your-ps4-controller-your-android-device-for-easier-gameplay.1280x600.jpg


The last consumer product that would represent me would be electronic devices like Laptop, Cellphone, TV, Game Consoles and many more. Ever since I was kid I was already into game consoles started for Nintendo then move forward to PlayStation then to using computers. Back then games is not that high quality graphics compare today’s age. Most popular electronic devices would be apple products, I do have a IPhone 5 and a few ipods. They have smart watches but not that high tech for me to get one cause it is not stand alone you still need to have a current IPhone to sync with it for be able to use it. I do have a PlayStation 4 which I used to be using it for gaming now with school and work schedule, I mostly used it only for streaming like Amazon & Netflix. 

That concludes my EOC for this week hope you all enjoy reading my 3 consumer products that describes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment